Total Pageviews

Monday 28 March 2016

LITTLE MOTIVATION

So... Last  few days I had worse time. I was feeling homesick, around 7500 km away from home. I closed myself for other people for couple of days and spent time using Skype and call my amazing parents. I am not writing it to complain or  say how lonely I am or how much I miss them. I would like to show, what I learnt through this. Every difficult, not comfortable for us situation teach us something new. However, it's important how you react. First thing, which I saw is that human being is the only creature, who can make himself happy. Only you can control your feelings and it's up to you, which attitude you'll choose. Of course you can keep on telling everybody around how disappointed you are, but honestly it will not help you at all. Maybe you'll get little attention for some time, but what later? You'll end up in the same point. You are the only one, who can contribute to your happiness. Unfortunately big percentage of people equate their happiness with other people. Obviously they can be part of it, but only some part. For example feeling homesick, making me thinking  that I want to spend more time with my family, but on the other hand through this experience I could have understood how important they are for me. However, only time spent alone, showed me that IT'S ONLY ME who can improve my mood. Spending time, doing my hobby it's great medication! 
So... I hope after reading this post everyone, who is feeling so fucking bad and bagging for others attention only to improve his mood, will understand that it's way to nowhere. Get up and focus on your goals!

3 comments:

  1. Dominika mam nadzieję, że nie obrazisz się, iż skomentuję po polsku. W pełni zgadzam się z treścią Twojego postu. Tak naprawdę wszystko zależy od nas samych. Zapraszam Cię do zajrzenia na mój blog http://granatowespodnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nie obrazam sie, a wrecz przeciwnie! Bardzo dziekuje Ci za szczery komentarz i juz zagladam do Ciebie :)

      Delete