Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 February 2016

Black & white.

Hello everyone!
After few really cold days ( around -25 degrees) we got first warmer day- if we can call it warmer. Today was around -10 degrees and beautiful clear sky. I am not used to temperature like this so I appreciate every single warmer day. What's more today is Valentine's day so it was good occasion to go for Valentine's walk. I decided to look elegant and wear white shirt and black pants. - all from Forever21. I hope you will like the stylisation and I am waiting for your ideas for Valentine's day...Or maybe some good memories?
Enjoy!










coat- House Poland
shirt- Forever21
pants- Forever 21
bag- h&m



3 comments:

  1. Bardzo ładne zdjęcia :) Uwielbiam zimę ;)

    http://marysiaofficialblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, cudne zdjęcia i outfit, ale zimno być musiało :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oj bylo, bylo ;) szybkie zdejmowanie kurtki tylko do zdjec :)

      Delete