Total Pageviews

Monday 8 February 2016

FOREVER 21...

Hi guys! Today I want to show casual stylisation for Sunday meeting with friends, hanging out for coffee or just a walk. About two weeks ago I was shopping in Forever 21, where I found great pants on sale. Their price was around 7$! I also chose high heel boots, which I got from Poland. It's also first time when I tried "stronger" than usually make up. I hope you guys will enjoy it and I am waiting for your comments :)
Enjoy!



                             













pants- Forever21
boots- CCC Poland
bag- Marshalls 
jacket- Yessica 
sunglasses- Reserved Poland

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photos. Polish girls are the best ! Good luck http://mylifeismyonlylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog too :)

      Delete