Total Pageviews

Monday 22 February 2016

Casual & sports

Hi everyone!
Today post from beautiful Toronto. With headache and paining throat- but as decided post will be every week. The weather changes last time makes me crazy, once is -20 degrees, then after few days 5 degrees. Just the weather made me mixed casual and sports style for going out. I hope spring will come soon - even to Canada and I will be able to show some new coats. I hope you also relaxed on Sunday and let you run away from daily problems.
Enjoy!








cargidan- Forever21
jeans- Winners
bag- Marshalls 
turtleneck- no name
scarf- Reserved Poland
coat- Moodo Poland

2 comments:

  1. I like your photos :) You have beautiful smile http://mylifeismyonlylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really appreciate it :) I also visit your blog regularly.

      Delete