Total Pageviews

Monday 14 September 2015

LET'S START!

FEW WORDS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE...


Let's write few words about me and the reason why I decided to create it. I'm Dominika and I am originally Polish. Exactly two months ago I moved to Canada, where I actually work. Since some time I can feel some blank space inside me. Probably it's because of missing my beautiful country and family. That's why I want to fill it up, doing something creative.

5 things which you will find here for sure: 

1. Beautiful pictures of Canada.
2. New fashion trends.
3. Review of interesting books and movies.
4. Easy recipes for healthy dishes.
5. Motivation posts about workout and jogging.


I hope, You will like this place and stay here for longer!







2 comments:

  1. Hej Dominika,
    świetny pomysł na bloga. Rzadko spotyka się Polkę piszącą o Kanadzie. Jedna rada na początek- pisz również po polsku. Mnie bardzo zainteresowało to co napisałaś na wstępie, ale jest rzesza ludzi, która nie zna angielskiego, by czytać Twojego bloga bez żadnych przeszkód.

    Czekam na więcej postów. :)
    http://mademoiselleviki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viktoria masz racje! Juz naprawiam swoj blad i tlumacze posty rowniez na polski. Dzieki za rade. Super :)

    ReplyDelete