Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 September 2015

THREADING? PROS AND CONS...

Today I want to write a few words about method of revoming  eyebrows and hairs generally.
Yesterday I wanted to do waxing for my eyebrows, so I went to mall. I went to one of the place where I can do it, but they said the only method, which they use is threading. I thought: "why not to try something new?" and after 15 mins my eyebrows were done.
FIRST, what is threading? Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern countries, like Egypt and India, but is becoming very popular here in the West. Threading removes the entire hair follicle, lasting up to 6 weeks.SECOND, how does it work? A cotton thread is pulled along unwanted hair in a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso, and lifts hair right out of the follicle.THIRD, does it pain? I think it depends on individual person, but not very much. For me it was just weird feeling. After the threading you will have red skin around the eyebrows for 2-3 hours. I think threading was good experience, but I will still prefer waxing. I can see some of my eyebrows, which should be removed, but they are not... 





Here we can see the difference between before and after threading.
What's your experience with threading? I am waiting for your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment